Almost 1 million new technology viruses are created every day. If your business relies on computers or tablets to get your work done then a virus or…
REPORTS TO: CIO / CEO
Employment type: Full-Time
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of desktop computers, applications and related technologies.
- Responsible for end user support for all computer and communications systems, networking and server side maintenance.
- Applicant must provide professional, prompt and courteous end user assistance for all computing devices and applications.
- Troubleshoot and replace hardware, hard drives, memory, and other networking peripherals. Install operating systems, reload, desktops and notebooks.
- Work with help-desk ticket system to track and resolve issues.
- The qualified applicant must have the ability to handle a large number of calls and tickets and the ability to work with users of all levels.
- An eager and helpful attitude is a must. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
- Paid time off- Vacation
- Personal, sick and holidays
- 401k Match
- Company sponsored events