NOW HIRING Responsibilities: Answer and direct phone calls • Organize and schedule meetings and appointments • Maintain contact lists • Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes…
REPORTS TO: CEO/CIO
The Administrator is a vital member of the Administrative/Accounting team, and provides a wide variety of assistance to the Executive Leadership Team. The Administrator will perform Human Resource functions which include on-boarding, training, safety/OSHA compliance, HIPAA Training and other program administrative duties. The Administrator will assist in maintaining and updating company policy and procedure manuals; collaborate with team members to improve processes; cross-trains in key areas of the department. The Administrator must interact effectively with the Company Officers, Managers, Administrative, Marketing, and Production staff, as well as vendors, clients, and referral sources on a daily basis. The Administrator is also a member of the call rotation team, answers phones, greets visitors, and assists in project coordinator duties and other accounting roles, when needed, and performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required; BA/BS preferred.
- Minimum 3 years prior related work experience.
- Human Resources Certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment/labor laws and regulations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet company needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate both internally and externally.
- Basic understanding and experience in accounting procedures and activities.
- Accounting Support: 1 year
- Administrative Duties: 3 years
- Human Resources: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lewes, DE