NOW HIRING We are seeking a self-directed and highly detail oriented individual to join our team as a Sales & Marketing Assistant. This role will support our…
We are looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to join our Marketing Department. The primary focus of the marketing assistant will be to provide creative and administrative support on projects designed to maximize business vertical profits, including the development of sales strategies and digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position is open to feedback, confident, calm under pressure, and self-motivated to complete tasks within tight deadlines.
This full-time position is located at our headquarters in Lewes, Delaware.
- Proven experience with digital inbound marketing strategies
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing platforms
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Working knowledge of marketing research techniques
- Exceptional communication, both within a team environment and customer facing
- Degree in Marketing is a strong advantage
- 401K w/ employer match
- Profit Sharing Program
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Time Off
- Employer Sponsored Events
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume today!