The standard medical practice is now more reliant on technology. Basic networking allows for easier data storage, processing, and other day-to-day functions. But what happens when your…
Core responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Windows and Network infrastructure projects
- Client Onboarding
- Maintain current server environment and customers
- Proactive support for patching, monitoring, security, event logging
- Working knowledge of VMware management and implementation
- SAN, NAS management and design
- Customer Service
- Backup management, DHCP, DNS, VPN, DC, Terminal Services, SCCM
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner, work independently and as part of a team,
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Certifications not required but a plus: MTA, MCSE, MCSA, and MCITP
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- LAN Knowledge
- Proxy Servers
- Networking Knowledge
- Network Design and Implementation
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network Hardware Configuration
- Network Performance Tuning
- People Management
- Paid time off – Vacation
- Sick and holidays
- 401k Match
- Company sponsored events