NOW HIRING We are currently accepting applications for a project manager to be responsible for managing projects primarily focused on technology, systems and data. Manager must interact…
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Supply Management
- Informing Others
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Managing Processes
- Developing Standards
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Paid time off – Vacation
- Personal, sick and holidays
- 401k Match
- Company sponsored events